Airspeed Aviation is currently not seeking expressions of interest from pilots. When we do hire pilots, we will usually advertise on the AFP Website.
We aim to hire pilots with the following qualifications:
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or legal right to work
- Australian Commercial Pilot Licence
- Australian Multi-engine command instrument rating
- Over 1,000 hours Pilot In Command
- >50 hours Multi Engine Command
- 2500 TT, 1500 Command, 500 multi-engine (BARS requirements)
- Strong retail or hospitality background
- C402/421 or PA31 class endorsement
- >100 hours on C402/421 class or PA31 class
- Grade 2 instructor rating
- Previous CAR 217 approvals
Engineers – CAMO
We are seeking an experienced LAME to provide aircraft maintenance expertise and advice to ensure the ongoing airworthiness of our fleet. You must be passionate about general aviation, aircraft reliability and quality management.
The role will include:
- – tracking/monitoring/planning for required maintenance and component overhaul intervals, using AEROTRACK software;
- – oversight of CAR 30 and Part 145 maintenance providers
- – investigation of incidents and maintenance-related safety events
- – Quality assurance of maintenance activities
- – participation in maintenance alongside maintenance contractors
- – liason with industry delegates to achieve regulatory compliance where required
Role may suit a person seeking to leave the airlines or Australian Defence Forces to start their own business.
We want you to become an integral long-term part of our small and close-knit team and you will need to live in Scone NSW. For this reason, the position is not available to contractors, part-timers, FIFO/DIDO or agency-supplied personel.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with performance bonus, profit share and shareholding options for the right candidate.
Experience and qualifications:
- Australian citizen or right to work, resident in Australia
- Current and valid AUSTRALIAN Aircraft Engineer licence B1.2
- Strong computer skills
- Valid Drivers licence
- TPE331 and PT6 maintenance experience
- Qualified safety/quality auditor
- Familiar with ISO 9001 & BARS
Airspeed Aviation does not hold any CAR 30 or Part 145 approvals and so does not currently employ LAMEs or AMEs. We would encourage licences engineers to contact our primary contractor, Hunter Aerospace on 0477 898 000
Airspeed Aviation is not currently recruiting for any Management positions within our Organisation.