12,500km over water: San Francisco – Honolulu – Majuro – Coolangatta
Our new VIP turboprop Charter aircraft touched down in Coolangatta on Monday evening, marking the end of a 6789 nautical mile trip from Merced, CA., to Australia.
Conquest arrives: 3-day Pacific Ocean Crossing
The aircraft was flown by Chief Pilot Ben Wyndham and delivery-flight expert Graeme Jacklin via Honolulu and the Marshall Islands, taking a total of 29 flight hours and burning just over 7,000 lt of Jet fuel. A fuel bladder was fitted inside the cabin to provide adequate range, and a special flight permit allowed the crew to take off at up to 20% more than normal Maximum Takeoff Weight.
The Conquest will allow us to offer much faster Air Charter travel times, such as:
- Scone-Melbourne air charter in 1:40
- Scone-Brisbane air charter in 1:10
- Maitland – Moranbah air charter in 2:35
- Brisbane-Carmichael air charter in 1:45
- Sydney-Cobar aircraft charter in 1:22
- Bathurst-Roma air charter in 1:45
- Newcastle-Canberra air charter in 55 minutes.
We will be touring the aircraft next week and showing it off to aircraft charter clients- if you would like to have a look, please call Chief Pilot Ben Wyndham on 0408-966-979 or contact us through our aircraft charter website HERE.